Skip to main content

What is Transform:20 and the exclusive test group?

Grab your spot now...I already have mine...
We are still weeks from the launch, but VIP early access is available now and I am SOOO excited that I got the official email that I've been approved for the exclusive test group that Shaun T, the program's creator and trainer, will be leading!!!

It's a private facebook group where he will go LIVE weekly to give nutrition tips and fitness advice.  He will also post information related to the program and life in general.  Plus Beachbody will provide information throughout the 6-week challenge to help keep the group active and engaged for added support and accountability!!

What's even better is I have several friends that have already joined the group AND I can get access for 20 of my friends to the exclusive test group too!! Isn't that exciting?!?!  If you want to do it with me, but don't have an account yet, you can make me your FREE coach by creating a free account.

So what is this program that I'm so excited about that I forgot to tell you the name and details?!?!  It's called Transform:20.  There are 20 minute workouts that you do 6 day a week for 6 weeks.  Really...only 20 minutes of exercise a day!!! We can all find 20 minutes in the day...right? Don't worry, you WILL sweat and it will be effective even in that short amount of time!! Shaun T has a great way of working your entire body in every workout!! Let me give you more details....

What is Transform :20™? 

Transform: 20 is a fast, super-intense fitness program created by Super Trainer Shaun T that will transform your body—and your mind—in just 20 minutes a day over 6 weeks.

Be forewarned—it’s hard. But the results will be worth it. Transform :20 is a breakthrough total-body workout without breaks. It’s just you, Shaun T, and a Step.

After 5 minutes, you’ll be out of breath, at 10 minutes you’ll be sweating, in 15 minutes you’ll be looking at the clock, and by minute 20 you’ll be done. You’ll blast your core, legs, glutes, and upper body— no weights required.

There’s a different workout every day, 6 days a week, done in real time with the cast. No do-overs and no repeats. Transform :20 is divided into three 2-week chapters: COMMIT, CLIMB, CONQUER. In each chapter, the moves evolve and get harder. Daily Transformer challenges will push you physically, and daily ShaunFirmations will help get your mind focused and keep you motivated. How cool is it that all the workouts for 6 weeks are different so Shaun T can encourage you to increase your weights and reps rather than listing to repeat messages and jokes!!

The Beachbody® Nutrition Guide has been tailored to Transform :20 to make sure you’re getting the nutrients and fuel you need throughout the program to help you achieve your best results. It also explains how to incorporate Portion Fix® or the 2B Mindset™ into your eating plan. I'll be following the 2B Mindset nutrition plan but will also incorporate some portion fix guidelines as well.

Finally, weekly behind-the-scenes videos, “Transform Your Life with Shaun T,” feature Shaun T and the cast as they discuss their own challenges, with the goal of motivating everyone to stay committed and strong.

Who is Shaun T? 

For those that don't know, Shaun T has helped millions of people—from all walks of life and at every fitness level—get in the best shape of their lives with his high-energy fitness programs and powerfully motivating style. He’s the creator of megahits FOCUS T25®, INSANITY®, CIZE®, and many others. With Transform :20, his focus is on fostering positivity and inspiration to help people harness their minds to transform their bodies.

Who is Transform :20 for?
  • People of all fitness levels
  • Busy people who don't have a lot of time to exercise
  • People that can't find time for the gym. 
  • Those needing motivation and support
  • Shaun T fans

What’s included in Transform :20?

  • 2 Prep Workouts – Available before the program launch to learn the style and moves.  These launch December 11 and are included in the prep schedule I am doing in December group. 
  • 36 Unique Workouts – Each day has a different 20-minute workout recorded in real time with no do-overs or repeats.  That means there are 36 different workouts...one each day for 6 weeks and to increase engagement and motivation.
  • 6 Bonus Routines – These can be done in addition to the regular workouts or on days off.
  • 6 Bonus Weighted Workouts – These full-body workouts utilize dumbbells to take the workout up a notch.   have heard a add the weighted workouts 
  • Transformers – Each workout features three 1-minute physical challenges that repeat weekly.  There is a tracking sheet that comes with the kit to write your number of reps for each transformer and the goal is to beat your number from the week prior.
When is Transform :20 available?
  • December 4th: VIP LAUNCH to purchase the toolkit and grab a spot in the exclusive test group
  • December 11th: 2 prep workouts (with purchase) and a sample workout go live 
  • January 7th: Pre-Season starts for the Exclusive test group
  • January 14th: VIP Early Access goes live 
  • April 1st: Transform :20 available to all BOD members.

Let me help you grab a spot in the exclusive test group...
  1. Email me to choose your package, make sure I am your assigned coach and gain access to the exclusive test group!
  2. MAKE SURE you are in my VIP Transform:20 prep group for info and details!
  3. Download and print the prep schedule (located in my prep group).
  4. Make sure you are plugged into the prep and exclusive test group! 

Would You Like MY Support In Your Transform:20 Journey?

I would love nothing more than to have you as a part of my online community of amazing women who are working towards reaching their health and fitness goals.
I am mentoring a group of women to prepare for the January program. I give tips on meal planning, positive mindset and time management for busy lifestyles!
I trust and believe in this program and its ability to help overcome obstacles.  Yes, you have to be willing to put in the work, but it's TOTALLY worth it!
Are you up for the challenge?
Fill out the application below to get all the details and join.
To participate in my group you must make me your coach, be committed to the 6 week program and replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology for the duration of the group!
                                                   
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder