Skip to main content

Country Heat LIVE Coming to UK Health & Wellness January 2017

It's official...starting Tuesday January 3 I'll be leading Country Heat LIVE through UK Health & Wellness MoveWell program!!! I wanted to teach a class at UK in the fall, but space wasn't available.  So I taught at Lexington Dance Factory and got experience leading classes with a small group.

Now I'm ready to expand to a larger group and hope we can fill the gym during the lunch hour!!  This class is an awesome mix of cardio, dance, strength and core. It really is a lot of fun to do in a group setting and you don't have to be a great dancer to do the moves.  REALLY...if you can walk, you can do this workout....but it won't feel like a workout when you are doing it because you will be smiling AND singing along to the music!! Check out a preview of what a Country Heat LIVE class looks like below....



UK friends...This class does require that you are a MoveWell member.  You can become a member on the from the UK LiveWell Dashboard. The cost to be a member is only $7 a month!! Then be sure to sign up for this class and include it in your workout schedule in the New Year!!

Friends that don't work at UK...don't fret!! I WILL still have Country Heat LIVE at Lexington Dance Factory on Thursdays and Sundays in the New Year!! 

And if you are on Facebook, join the group Country Heat LIVE with Ashley Tabb for class info!! 

If you don't think country music or dancing is "your thing," and want to try other workouts...or want to do Country Heat from home on the other days that classes aren't offered, you can get Annual All Access to Beachbody on Demand starting Tuesday, December 27.  This is an AMAZING option if you aren't familiar with Beachbody workouts and not sure which one you want to try first or if you have done several of the workouts and LOVE them all. It will provide access to EVERY program under the Beachbody umbrella and future programs that will be announced in 2017!!

WOW...a few years ago I didn't think I had time to workout or get to the gym and in the new year I'll lead 3 classes a week AND still do my morning workouts at home!! When I became a Beachbody coach 2 years ago, I just wanted a discount on programs and Shakeology. I wasn't thinking about adding Group Fitness Instructor to my career ambitions but when Country Heat LIVE was released I knew it would be something I would enjoy teaching!!  I am passionate about fitness and helping others reach their health goals!!

In addition to my LIVE classes I also host online support and accountability groups through Facebook and the Beachbody's own My Challenge Tracker app to track progress and stay in contact throughout the week.  You do NOT have to be in my live classes or work at UK to join the online group.  Complete the form below and email or message me on Facebook to discuss the best option for your schedule, fitness level and goals!  Don't wait until January...start considering the options now and get the tools you need by January 1.  You'll be amazed at the results you can achieve by being prepared and starting fresh once the holidays end!! 



There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder