Skip to main content

New Workout Makes a Shift in Mind, Body & Soul




I am SOOO excited Beachbody is launching its newest fitness program called The Shift Shop with trainer Chris Downing. Chris created a 3 week rapid results program to help you rebuild your body and reinvent your life.

It doesn’t matter your fitness level or how many times you've started and restarted your fitness journey. When you have someone like Chris Downing to train you- someone who genuinely cares about you and your goals then the sky is the limit.

I meet Chris in Punta Cana a few months ago during the Beachbody Success Club Trip. He lead a LIVE workout with 100s of coaches that got up at 7am to workout during vacation...more than one day!! He was so motivational he had several of us crying during the cool down. He reminds you that you are capable of doing anything you put your mind too! It’s about believing in yourself, not letting your past define you because you are not looking back....your eyes are forward and chin up. This program will provide the shift for your body, your mind and your health for good.

What is The Shift Shop Workout Program?




  • A breakthrough rapid-rebuild program that helps anyone, regardless of age or fitness level, get LEANER, FASTER, STRONGER—and lose up to 10 pounds—in only 3 weeks. 
  • 6 cardio and strength workouts, 2 bonus workouts, a nutrition plan that ramps up on protein and veggies while reducing starchy carbs 
  • A revolutionary “ramp-up” method that starts you off slow—then gradually increases the intensity week by week—all while refining your nutrition 

Who Is Chris Downing?

Chris is a NASM certified personal trainer with one goal in sight. To help you accelerate the change you have always wanted. As the creator of The Shift Shop fitness program, Chris’ engaging, motivation based approach lets you grow stronger both physically and mentally. It is so much more than helping you get fit and lose weight. It’s about shifting your body and mind to a place that allows you to reinvent yourself.

Chris takes the most results-driving training methods-effective for everyone from pro and amateur athletes to the everyday gym-goer and tailors them to help you achieve significant total-body transformation. This includes shorter workouts with exercise intervals that help you burn fat and reshape your physique at lighting speed.

Check out this overview video of The Shift Shop:





Exciting NEWS!!

Get out of here!!! I was asked to host one of the 1st Challenger Test Groups and participate in a Coach Test Group for The Shift Shop Workout program.

So starting Friday, June 30 I will be starting the group to discuss and review the nutrition plan. I will share my journey on Facebook and Instagram so be sure to follow me for updates, meal plans, recipes and the real review of what my group thinks!


The AWESOME part is my coach already participated in a test group with Chris Downing and was personally mentored by him in a closed accountability group. She has shared her experiences and results which I have learned from. To ensure I am your assigned coach, create a free account with me here: Free Membership

Get In The Shift Shop Launch Support Group!

My first accountability and support group for the Shift Shop Workout Program starts June 30, 2017. The program launches July 17th but we will walk through meal planning and food prep in advance. Then during the challenge we will talk about mindset, modifications, daily accountability and support. If you want to be on the list to get our personal mentoring and support in rocking your results make sure you fill out the application below to get a spot.


You'll need the All Access Challenge Pack which provides the pass to all Beachbody workouts and new programs for 12 months. So until The Shift Shop is released you can do a little preseason with another program!


Email me at atabb01@gmail.com or message me on Facebook with any questions about the group, challenge pack or tools needed for the group!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder