Skip to main content

New Program Alert: #mbf

A few years ago, I watched this amazing lady introduce her passion for health and fitness on a reality show called, The 20s. Now I am SOOOO excited for the launch of her newest program - #mbf- Muscle Burns Fat!

And the most exciting part… it’s really two programs in one - #mbfa (Muscle Burns Fat Advanced) is designed to be completed right after!

I am PUMPED for 6 full weeks of new workouts!

What is #mbf?


Basics:

  • Super Trainer Megan Davies (winner of The 20s and creator of Clean Week)
  • Two 3 week programs designed to be done back-to-back
  • 25-45 minute workouts
  • Set to music so you can push your pace and let the music help drive you to burn maximum calories.
  • 7 days a week: M/W/F- Strength training, T/H- Cardio, Saturday- EMOMs (every minute on the minute), Sunday- Recovery
  • #mbf is consists of two 3-week programs—#mbf Muscle Burns Fat and #mbfa Muscle Burns Fat Advanced—designed to be done back-to-back.
  • #mbf is perfect for beginners and will lead you right into #mbfa. 
Led by Super Trainer Megan Davies, these 25- to 45-minute strength-training and cardio workouts will help you tone, tighten and scorch calories!

Who is Megan Davies?

Super Trainer Megan Davies is the creator of #mbf - Muscle Burns Fat. Megan began her career as a personal trainer in college.

She then spent years training clients and expanding her skills, earning certifications from the NSCA and the Fitness Institute International, and opening her own gym.

After winning the Beachbody fitness reality show, THE 20s (which you can watch on BOD!), Megan was chosen as the next Beachbody Super Trainer to create her first program, Clean Week.

I am so excited for you to get to know her - she is so upbeat and her attitude helps me power through my workouts!

When Can I Start?

June 29: #mbf free sample workout launches
July 7: Program launch fro preferred customers/coaches
July 20: #mbfa free sample workout launch
July 27: Program launch for customers
August 17: #mbfa launch
Late Dec 2020: #mbf and #mbfa on BOD

What equipment is required?

Light, medium and heavy dumbbells
BOD Rope - our new weighted indoor jump rope!

What is the nutrition plan like?

All #mbf Challenge and Completion packs include BOTH UPF and 2B Mindset - our AMAZING premium nutrition plans - so we will be able to focus on the nutrition program that works best for you. This combination of nutrition and fitness is amazing!

What support will I have?

My test groups are so much fun and such an amazing way to stick to your plan, answer questions, stay motivated and connect with other people doing the same program!

These groups have kept me on track - they hold me accountable and keep me motivated!

I am so excited to do this program with you!

What do I do to apply for the test group?

Make sure that you fill out this form to stay up-to-date!


What do I do to try the sample workout?

I will send out the sample workout on June 29.



If you have any questions about the sample workout, test group application or program, email me.

I cannot wait to rock this with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder