Skip to main content

Holiday Survival Group

Did it happen to you?
Did you put on your pants or a dress today and it was tighter than the last time?

So many people gain weight this time of year due to 3 holidays just weeks apart and so many parties and events. Plus the temptation for unhealthy foods are everywhere!!




For example, my husband and I went to an event on Saturday and there was a fabulous buffet spread! I saw people pile food on their plate and accept the giant size of vanilla/chocolate cake. I enjoyed the meal, but made sure to limit my portion of mashed potatoes and shared a piece of cake with Matt…thank you Matt for not letting me get my own piece of cake…the waiter asked if we each wanted a piece…I said yes and he said no…He was right…we didn’t BOTH need a piece…having a few bites of one piece was enough!! Then after eating we hit the dance floor and burned off several calories smile emoticon


What about you…do you need help with portion control and eating healthier?
Do you need a nudge to get out of bed or off the couch to workout daily?
Are you looking for a workout program where you can lose 5-10 pounds by 2016?
Are you looking for a program that allows you to still enjoy your favorite holiday dishes and drinks?

I am on a mission this holiday season to keep people ACCOUNTABLE & MOTIVATED.
This time of year I'm not asking you to go 100% strict but what I am asking is this...

DO YOU WANT TO END 2015 BETTER THAN YOU STARTED?
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A REVERSE NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?

Imagine having more energy for holiday shopping, wrapping presents, visiting friends and everything else on your holiday to-do list by eating healthier and exercising 30 minutes daily. 
Did you know simply fueling your body with great 
nutrient dense food can boost your energy level and metabolism?!?! 
For me, working out first thing in the morning and 
then drinking a Shakeology shake empowers me and gets me going for the day.  
Plus I find eating healthy foods keeps me full longer and curbs cravings for unhealthy snacks. 


It didn't happen over night, but through support, accountability and daily motivation from Challenge Groups, I have changed my life and the eating habits for my family.  I am still working on my husband and kids as it's a process but they are seeing me workout daily and make healthy choices and they notice my choices and changes.  

So here's the game plan....I'm co-hosting a Holiday Survival Group starting November 30th and running through the end of the year.  

What to expect from the group:
1. A health & fitness program to fit your needs in 30 minutes or less daily
2. Meal plan templates to help you create weekly meal plans
3. Daily accountability through closed online FB support group
4. Tips on handling holiday parties, travel tips, healthy alternatives to holiday favorites.
5. Motivation, Accountability every single day to help you end the year stronger.

So now your asking yourself...what do I have to do?!?!?

Requirements for the group:
1. You must be a customer of mine.  Create an account at www.teambeachbody.com/AshleyTabb
If you already have a coach, please reach out to that person and work with them.
2. Commit to a fitness program and nutrition plan.  I'll help you determine the best program based on your ability level and time constraints.  This will determine your nutrition plan which is incorporate Shakeology as a daily meal/snack.
3. Commit to check in with the accountability group at least once daily and report your progress each day.

I AM COMMITTED TO HELPING YOU END THE YEAR STRONG!! LET'S DO THIS!!


The Holiday Survival Accountability Group starts on Nov 30.
Comment below or message me for more info…only 5 spots remaining in the group.
Are you in?!?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder