Skip to main content

It's Here...How to Get Awesome Results in 22 Minutes



As a busy working mom of 2 girls, my workout time is limited.  Each morning my alarm goes off at 5am and I'm in the basement pressing play to my workout between 5:15am and 5:30am...but now I'll snooze a few minutes longer as Beachbody has announced 22 Minute Hard Corp created by trainer Tony Horton.  It's a challenging but simple-to-follow workout program with modifications so everyone, no matter what your fitness level can complete in 8 weeks.

There are 8 short workouts on the dedicated calendar with workouts being completed 6 days a week.  Your mind will never gets bored, and your body won't adapt. The workouts feature a unique blend of cardio and resistance training that targets multiple major muscle groups in your body and can help you lose weight fast.



Last week, I completed a sneak peak of a cardio workout from the program.  Many of the moves were familiar but had a slight twist and were quick and intense. There were several times that the individuals in the video did 20 reps and I only got to 15 because I was slower.  With little rest time throughout the workout, the calorie-blasting drills are a "boot camp" style that are designed to produce results in just 8 weeks. This is perfect timing as spring and pool season draw near.



 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS works your whole body with moves tough enough to challenge you, but  straightforward enough to do on Day One.  A schedule comes with the program and Tony will push you through each workout so you won't quit.  Then your challenge group will motivate you and keep you accountable to your commitment and remind you about your goals. Results will vary but if you stick with the 8 weeks of workouts and healthy eating, you'll make progress toward your fitness goal!!  

Whether your goal is to shred or get stronger everyday, I will help you get started and work through struggles to complete the program. It's only 22 minutes a day...that's less time than it would take to get myself and girls to the gym.  Really...it used to take me 20-25 minutes to run around the house packing my iPad, earbuds, water, towel, diapers and bottles.  Then I'd scoop up the youngest and buckle her into the car seat only for her to start crying and realize she had to go potty.  By the time, we all got back into the car and to the gym, it was 45 minutes later. Then I spent 30-45 minutes on the elliptical machine and wondered around the gym trying to determine what to do next.  I needed a trainer because I am not a fitness expert and I had no idea what moves to combine together for the best results. I wasn't seeing results because I was only in the gym once a week and then I rewarded myself that night with low fat ice cream.

However, once I joined a challenge group and started working out with Beachbody programs daily, I saw amazing results!!  Not only was I moving daily, but I had a meal plan and ate healthier than ever before.  I also saved time each week because I created a meal plan and prepared snacks and lunches over the weekend.   Rather than eating a sugary cereal for breakfast everyday I drank Shakeology.  It gave me vitamins and nutrients that I didn't get anywhere else. It's quick and easy to blend each morning and helps reduce sweet cravings.  Plus it helps keep my digestive system regular.


The "Spring Training" challenge group tips off on March 7 and will use the newly released "My Challenger Tracker" app produced by Beachbody specifically for accountability groups.  For 8 weeks, you'll receive daily motivation from me as your coach and support from the others in the group. 



The program will follow the portion control container system and promotes healthy eating habits.  During the 1st week of the challenge..aka prep week...we will review the meal plan guide and discuss Shakeology recipe options. As your coach I will provide meal plan templates and tips for grocery shopping and prepping foods in advance. I'll also provide support on the weekends...when it can be hardest to stick with exercise and eating commitments.  Stick with the plan until the end and you'll have a fabulous transformation to talk about like Lourdes pictured here and other transformations shown on my Facebook page.


Are you ready to enlist in the challenge?!?!
Review the FAQs and then
Complete the form below.
I'll contact you to discuss 22 Minute Hard Corps
 and/or other programs to determine the best fit for your fitness journey. 

Are you in?!?!


22 Minute Hard Corps FAQs:

Q. Who is 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS for? 
Anyone who’s looking for an easy-to-learn, straightforward workout program that still delivers great results in just 22 minutes a day. As legendary trainer and 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS creator Tony Horton says, “All you have to do is show up, keep up, and you WILL get in shape.”

Q. Are these real “boot camp” workouts?
The 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS workouts were inspired by Tony’s time spent training U.S. servicemen and women to their maximum fitness potential. They combine the no-nonsense simplicity of military PT (Physical Training), with Tony’s personal expertise in functional fitness and creating quick workouts that deliver great results in a short amount of time.

Q. What equipment will I need? 
For some 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS routines, you will need a pull-up bar or resistance band and door attachment, as well as a Beachbody® PT Sandbag or dumbbells.

Q. Can I stream my 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS workouts?
 Yes! If you purchase 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS and become a Premium Team Beachbody Club member, you’ll get unlimited access to Beachbody On Demand, where you can stream 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS and hundreds of proven Beachbody workouts via any TV, desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device—wherever you have an internet connection. Just look for “Purchased Programs” in Beachbody On Demand to access 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS.

Q. Is there a 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS and Shakeology® Challenge Pack?
 Yes! It contains the 22 MINUTE HARD CORPS Base Kit, your first 30-day supply of Shakeology, and a FREE 30-day premium trial membership in the Team Beachbody Club, so you can stream your workouts with Beachbody On Demand.*†

*With Shakeology on Home Direct, you will receive this item every 30 days, shipped directly to your door and billed to the credit card you use to purchase the challenge pack, plus a Super Discount s&h fee of only $2.00 per item. You may cancel at any time to avoid future charges by calling Customer Service.

†After the first 30 days, you will be automatically billed to continue the Team Beachbody Premium Club membership at a cost of $2.99 a week, billed $38.87 per quarter in advance to the credit card you use. You can cancel at anytime to avoid future charges by calling Customer Service at 1 (800) 470-7870. All prices in USD.




The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder