Skip to main content

Core De Force Meal Plan & Week 3 Update

Core De Force Week 3 Meal Plan is created because….

“Failing to plan is like planning to fail”

When I first heard that phrase I thought it was crazy…seriously…. who plans out there food every week?  I didn’t think I had time for that and couldn’t imagine actually eats what I planned out?  That was my thinking just over 2 years ago yet I quickly realized that there was truth to meal planning and that I needed to embrace it.  

Do I always eat exactly what is on the meal plan??  NOT ALWAYS!  But at least I have a plan, I have healthy food in the house and I am empowered and set up for success.  So yesterday was my planning day.  I sat with my program nutrition guide, my meal plan template spreadsheet and my AnyList app to create a grocery list so that I can get my game plan together for the 3rd week of this workout program and of course the Thanksgiving holiday.

Update from last week:  For starters I am finally caught up with laundry from our weekend in TN and now I’m packing for the holiday week.  Traveling is a challenge, not hard, but challenging.  Having a game plan for my meals and workout schedule keeps me on track. I’m able to continue working out thanks to Beachbody On Demand, workouts downloaded to my computer and my DVDs as a backup!!  

After over 2 years of healthier eating and exercising I have found my perfect combination.  I have done everything from the 21 Day Fix, Fix Extreme, Insanity Max30, Hammer & Chisel, CIZE, PiYo, 3 day refresh and new Core de Force.  I have found that my body personally responds to changing workouts each month but sticking with foods in the meal plan guide.  


I know I don’t really look a whole lot different in these two pictures, but I feel so much better all around.  I can really see my definition showing up.  I know I’m already fit but I feel healthy and that is what makes me the most overjoyed.  Plus I really love that Core De Force is so focused on your core and that you do not need any weights.  It an amazing workout and I feel stronger from it.  I love that I can do it in my basement and not have to care what I look like. Half the time I am grunting and punching and I laugh at myself because I really am going full out.  Yet, I have added confidence and even record myself live doing the workout!



Week 2 Core De Force & Meal Planning




So let’s also talk nutrition.  I am fall between the Core De Force Plan A and B so I modify and sometimes have more of a certain container and less the next day.  I may eat 3 greens one day and 4 another. Or I may have 2 yellows one day and 3 another.  I go with what I’m feeling based on my workouts and how I ate the day before.  My goal isn’t to lose weight, I just want to maintain, so I alternate based on how I feel and how my body responds to the workouts.

Here is my week 3 Thanksgiving week meal plan 

I typically have snacks in the morning around 9-10am, then lunch at noon, snack at 2pm and dinner around 6pm. After dinner I typically have hot tea and will try to have a 21 Day Fix or Shakeology dessert made to have while watching tv.
My latest go to snacks have been:
-Lunch size green apple
-Mix of almonds, nuts and raisins
-Cottage Cheese and fruit


With Thanksgiving this week I don’t plan to really deviate much from the plan.  Youmay be traveling for a few days for the holiday but it doesn’t mean that you have to throw all your hard work out the window.  Remember it is about having balance.  Enjoy the things you want but don’t go completely overboard.

If you want grandma’s pumpkin pie, share a few bites of a piece with your kid or husband!  Just don’t eat the whole pie and make sure you pick and choose the things you really want for the things you feel aren’t as important.

I will workout each day this week…including Thanksgiving morning and the days after.  Although I’ll be traveling, I’ll still workout each morning.  Most likely I’ll use my computer to stream Beachbody On Demand but I’ll also take my DVDs as I’m not positive the wifi connection will be fast enough.  If you don’t haven’t tried Beachbody on Demand, ask me how to get a month trial! It’s super easy!!  You can stream your workouts anywhere there is wifi or download 7 workouts to your library to do with no wifi connection (if you have enough space on your device).

When you change your mindset, you change the outcome. Don’t look at the holidays as a reason to fall off track, look at it as a reason to be a good example.  It’s time to take control of this holiday week and crush it!

Two more weeks of Core De Force and then I’m going to return to Country Heat and Country Heat LIVE!!!!  I have a new workout to learn for my LIVE classes and want to get it down in December so I can start teaching it in January!!   But I’ll continue to coach on other programs including 21 Day Fix, Core de Force and Insanity Max 30!! 

Which do you want to try?
Do you need a little holiday accountability?
My Holiday Survival challenge group starts this week with a focus on portion control and balance eating.


Then the official start is Monday, November 28  and there is still time to snag your spot.  Complete the application below and I will contact you and provide more details.






Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments

  1. You've definitely got the planning skills in your favour here! Good job. Have you tried any martial arts, I would imagine you have judging by your pictures.

    Loren P | London Fight Factory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder