Skip to main content

Beachbody Military Discount program for Active Duty, Retirees & Veterans

As of January 10th, 2015, ANYONE on active orders (and spouse) can utilize the Beachbody Military Discount program and receive a 25% discount on Beachbody products & Shakeology…but there’s MORE!  If you’re a retiree or a veteran that was honorably discharged, you can become a coach FOR FREE —-> INDEFINITELY!  Veterans and retirees submit their DD214 (once) to receive the Beachbody discounts and coaching opportunity (if interested)!

Here’s how to get started:
    Beachbody Military Discount
  1. Get your proof of service:  Albeit your DD214, MyPay LES, a copy of your orders, etc.  (I *highly* recommend getting a digital copy made by scanning it to your computer).
  2. Click here and click COACH & BE A COACH (twice).  
  3. This will take you to Team Beachbody coach enrollment form to get you started.  My name should already be on the form (if you don't see my name, message me).
  4. Beachbody will offer Challenge Pack deals during your enrollment process.  I **highly** recommend taking advantage of this, because as a coach you can only purchase a challenge pack during your enrollment process, or within the first 30 days as a coach….after that they are no longer available to you.  Challenge packs are meant to save you $$$!
  5. You are totally able to decline the Challenge Pack offer, but if you do, you will have to pay a $40 sign up fee.  DON’T FRET!!  THIS $40 FEE WILL BE REFUNDED!!
  6. Once you complete the enrollment form, email your proof of service document from step one to coachrelations@teambeachbody.com —> This email MUST come from the same email you used to enroll.  Please trust me on this.  I have heard stories of individuals signing up with a personal email, but sending their proof of service document via a government email, and things got messed up andit took me nearly two weeks to sort everything out!!
    • If you email your proof of service doc, expect your refund within 2-5 business days.  Fax takes longer.  Snail mail….quite a while!!
    • You have 30 days to give Team Beachbody your proof of service.  After that, your $40 sign up fee will NOT be waived, and you will be charged a $15.95 business fee every month.  GET THAT EMAIL SENT!
  7. THAT’S IT!  As soon as you are done filling out the form on Team Beachbody, you are eligible for the 25% discount!  I ***urge*** you to complete step 6 before shopping though.  Get it done and out of the way so you can enjoy your hard earned benefit without worry!
This is an ENORMOUS BENEFIT!  Civilian coaches have to pay a $40 sign up fee and a $15.95 monthly business fee….or they don’t get their coach discount.  Military coaches get to enjoy the 25% off FOR ZERO INVESTMENT!!

Is There a Quota? What's the risk?

There really isn't a monthly quota, but if you want to run a successful business there are goals to strive for each month.  It's up to you though, you can be a "discount coach" to simply purchase workout programs, Shakeology and other products for yourself.  However, if you are an "Inactive Coach" for 90 days (which means you don’t buy or sell 50 PV, roughly $50 in three months) then your account is cancelled.  No penalty.  No cancellation fee.  It’s like you never signed up in the first place. If you consider getting in the best shape of your life while being fueled by high-end nutrition a risk or becoming a member of what I consider a fitness family a risk…then yes…there are risks to this amazing deal.

BOTTOM LINE:  There is no pressure and the sky is literally the limit.  If you decide to pursue the business opportunity (which I will never push on you), then how much time and money you invest is ENTIRELY up to you.

Email me at atabb01@gmail.com or message me on Facebook if you have any questions about the Beachbody programs, Shakeology or signing up as a coach!  I also have  information about Beachbody Coaching and Challenge Groups on my blog! Also check out my website!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder