Skip to main content

Getting Prepared...BIG Week Ahead...

This summer my daughter, Courtney, is NOT going to extended school camp like usual, so we have a BIG week ahead as it's the first week of "summer vacation" for her!!  Instead she has swim team practice in the morning, dance camp in the afternoon and dance class after camp on Monday & Tuesday.  Then Wednesday is her first swim meet and Thursday and Friday nights we can catch our breath!  Caroline also has a new schedule at school with Water Play on Tuesday and Friday...and Share Day on Thursday.  But what I am looking forward to the most is daycare ordering lunch for Caroline on Wednesdays...which means no packing her lunch on Tuesday night...sounds like such a small thing but after packing lunch everyday...it's night to take a break.
For the other days, I make packing lunches easier throughout the week by spending an hour in the kitchen prepping fruits and veggies for the week on Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. Even though school is out for my oldest daughter I will still pack lunches for my 3 year old and myself each night. This mom doesn't get a break from packing lunches unless it's vacation or we eat out...but we try to limit eating out since it's expensive and not always as healthy. Therefore I typically spend time cutting strawberries and portioning out several plastic containers of grapes and strawberries. Then I pull out lettuce, tomatoes and other veggies for salads and snacks. I prefer cauliflower, cucumbers and celery which all have to be washed and cut. Preparing for the week is totally worth it. I also spent an hour during the weekend organizing the house which included putting toys away, taking out bathroom trash, unloading the dishwasher, starting laundry, and switching from winter shoes to sandals. It seems like it takes longer, but when it was only a hour and I got a lot done, I determine that it wasn't really that bad and now I'll have least to do throughout the week. And I'll be able to focus on other things like getting up at 5am to start the day with a workout and end the day inviting others to get ready for summertime events with the 3 Day Refresh Challenge and 21 Day Fix Challenge. What are these challenges and how can you benefit from completing them? Read below for more info...

3 Day Refresh Support & Accountability Group

Do you have a BIG event in the next month or two...a wedding, reunion or vacation?? Would you like to lose the bloat and 3-5 pounds before the event or when you return from vacation?
If so, you should complete the 3 Day Refresh!!

  For the entire month of June, every Monday a 3 day refresh group will start.  It's a week long accountability group for people just like YOU who want to shed some pounds quickly, get rid of cravings and bloat and get started on their healthy lifestyle. The group will require ME to be your coach, that you purchase the 3 Day Refresh from me and that you check in daily to the group! PRIZES and a FREE MEAL PLAN to help you with your post reset nutrition will be provided! It's going to be all about summer tips, fun and motivation!!!  

I had two friend recently complete the 3 Day Refresh challenge and here is what they said after completing it: 
Friend #1: I did learn good lessons like drinking water first thing in the morning and realized I've been eating too much salt. Overall, glad I made it through and hope to keep my calories in check going forward.

Friend #2: It wasn't as bad I as thought and I stuck to the plan except yesterday I had black coffee with stevia. • I never felt hungry. • The vanilla shake was tasty. • The dinner recipes were good, especially the veggie stir fry. • I lost 1.6 lbs and 2 inches! I didn't get all my water in on the first day or yesterday. Water intake is a struggle that I have. I also didn't get to walk which I intended to do as light exercise. I'm happy with my results and it's a great kick start to the 21 Day Fix Challenge for me!

21 Day Fix Challenge
At the beginning of the summer of 2014, I began running outside in hopes of losing the last 10 pounds of "baby weight" from my then 2 year old. I wasn't consistent and I didn't really enjoy running, but I couldn't find the time to make it to the gym. Then I noticed a high school friend's post on Facebook that she was working out, losing weight and inches...and fitting into clothes that hadn't fit in years. I  wanted to know what she was doing...so I private messaged her & asked for more information. 

21 Day Fix consists of 6 workouts that are each 30 minutes short. The boot-camp style workouts burn calories and reshape your body in less time than it takes to get ready each morning!! The workouts are challenging, but provide amazing changes for your body, especially if you focus on the portion controlled meal plan that complements the workout plan!! There is no more guessing about how much you should eat...with these containers, you fill them up with the foods listed for each category 

I lost 10 pounds in my first 45 days and a total of 12 pounds at the end of 60 days. I saw an incredible definition in my abs and legs compared to day 1. Throughout the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season I continued my daily workout, drank Shakeology for breakfast and followed the meal plan (for the most part). I was able to maintain my weight throughout the holidays and move on to the next challenge, Insanity Max:30 after the new year!

Here is an overview of 21 Day Fix...


What is 21 Day Fix? 

• A 21-day program of simple portion control and 30-minute workouts that anyone can do

• Simple, fast weight loss—no weighing food or counting calories, carbs, or points

• You can lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days


What makes 21 Day Fix unique?

• Portion-control containers take all the guesswork out of losing weight

• It's the simplest way to control how much you eat

• 30-minute workouts that anyone can do and fit into everyone's busy life


Who is the created for?

Men and women who:

• Want to lose weight

• Don't want to make long time commitments

• Have tried and failed at complicated diet plans

• Don't want an extreme fitness program

• Have started their weight-loss journey with Shakeology®

• Are new to fitness, dieting, and weight loss

• Don't like "off-limits" diet plans or deprivation


What's included?

• 7 color-coded portion-control containers

• Shakeology® shaker cup

• 6 easy-to-follow 30-minute workouts

• 21 Day Fix Start Here quickstart guide and workout calendar

• 21 Day Fix Eating Plan that shows you exactly what to do

• 3 Day Quick Fix Guide, Autumn's secret weapon for fast weight loss

• Dirty 30 bonus workout

• Exclusive! You will get a FREE bonus workout—Plyo Fix (a $19.95 value)—

when they order through your coach, Ashley Tabb.

How does it work?

• The Eating Plan shows you how to use the portion-control containers

• Simply put your choice of food in the color-coded container—if it fits, you can eat it!

• Do one 30-minute workout per day according to the Fitness Guide

• Follow the simple plan, and you can lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days


Why should you use 21 Day Fix?

• To finally lose the weight and keep it off

• To lose weight quickly before an event or vacation

• To learn what healthy portions really look like

• To find out how easy portion control and weight loss can be


If you are interested in more information, create a FREE account on 
my website and complete this form to be contacted about the next fitness support group!

Share Your Experiences as a Beachbody Coach

I am blessed to be a part of this fabulous "family" that works together, trains together and strengthens each other!!  21 Day Fix changed my life and being on this team has opened my eyes to an AMAZING opportunity!!  I am not a fitness expert or professional trainer but I am PASSIONATE about sharing, motivating and helping others to reach their fitness goals!!  I cheer my team and the other Dream Team coaches to their goals as we are all in this together...because together is better!!  

The best part is the Dream Team leaders have tweaked the Beachbody trainings into a duplicatable system so anyone can become a successful coach if they follow what is shared.  Several coaches on the Dream Team followed what was presented on weekly team calls and National Beachbody calls and replaced their full-time income in a little over a year.  At this point, I am not planning to quit my full-time position, but I love that templates are provided so that I can edit them into my own rather than having to create systems on my own.

As a Beachbody Coach, I am growing my business to earn extra income for family vacations and to continue to support my love for Shakeology!!  I am also excited that I get to try & buy new products and programs before their official launch to customers!

Do you have goose bumps yet...well if not, take 6 minute to watch this video explaining more about the Team Beachbody...

WHAT A BEACHBODY COACH ISN'T

A Beachbody Coach isn't a Get Rich Quick Scheme.  It takes hard work and you must put in the effort to reap the reward.  The Dream Team motto is "Be Here in a YEAR."  What does that mean?  Give the business 100% for a year and you will be AMAZED! 

HOW DO YOU BECOME A BEACHBODY COACH?

You don't have to start coaching alone and you won't!  I will provide you with the tools and a plan to succeed!! Plus you'll have the opportunity to join an apprenticeship program lead by the Dream Team Founder and 2014 #1 Beachbody Coach!!
Currently accepting applications for individuals who want to grow a successful Beachbody Business. Complete this form or email me at atabb01@gmail.com and I will set up a time to chat online.

Before we chat, check out my Team Beachbody Website!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder