Skip to main content

30 Days of Spring Cleaning Your Body, Health & Home

It’s been a crazy winter but now spring is here and there are 57 days until Memorial Day….and only 3-4 weeks until summer break If you are a college student!!  I’m thinking beautiful, warm sunny days and evenings at the park and weekends at the pool are in the near future!!

That means all the bad choices from tailgates, the holidays and winter will be uncovered.  No more hiding behind sweaters and coats…it’s almost time for sundresses, tanks and swimsuits.

So I’m on a mission to help busy, working moms of young kids transform their body and nutrition to increase confidence, improve body image and gain energy to keep up with all the summer activities. And with so many workouts available to do at home in under 30 minutes, there is no more “I’m am too busy” excuse!!!  Plus they include easy portion control meal plans with foods choices even your family will enjoy!!

When I started these programs 2 years ago…
*I went from 1 hour cardio workouts at the gym once a week to 30 minute workouts at home daily. 
*I lost 10 pounds and 2 clothing sizes in 42 days.
*I worked 40 hours a week at the local university.
*I came home from work and cared for my two small kids
*I wasn’t sleeping well and the 17 year old dog wasn’t sleeping through the night.

Over the 2 year period, I lost 20 pounds and 4 clothing sizes.  I gained confidence and self-esteem and became comfortable in my skin again.  I sleep better now because I wanted to change more than I wanted to stay the same and I was committed to making sacrifices for results!!  This was a lifestyle change not a diet or a short term fad.

While I’m so ready for all things summer, we need to start now to get organized and complete some spring cleaning. If we wait until May we won’t have the results we want when summer arrives.  It takes 4-6 weeks to for the results to really start showing!! Therefore if we start making small changes NOW, we will see multiple results for family vacation, weddings and other summer events!!

So, if I give you daily suggestions and tips would you join me for a spring cleaning challenge?  I can’t do this alone myself…I need accountability too!!





So what if I help you….
1.       Get organized by making a plan of attack.  It will involve organizing, decluttering, deep cleaning and tossing out the old.
2.      Focus on one thing at a time. From the pantry to the bedroom to the office.  From our health, to our body, to our mind and home.
3.      Survey what you have.  We will look at what needs to say and what should go.  We will look at the different rooms in our house, days in our schedule and apps on our phones.
4.      Stock up.  Once we know what we have, we will look at what’s missing.  Do you need additional supplies, tools or bins?
5.       Check the calendar. Next we will make the calendar and schedule time for workouts, healthy eating, and yes a little cleaning.
6.     And support you…let’s do it together.  No one should ever do this alone, so let’s help one another.  We will support one another and also suggest what to delegate to your family :) 


As a swim, dance and working mom, I have a hectic schedule that also includes school activities, homework and running a part-time business.  I plan my time wisely and can show you how too.

Our body and house may not be perfect by summer but if we show up daily and take small steps we will see progress over the next 30 days!!  Starting April 18th, the Spring Cleaning Support and Accountability group will launch.  I will help you select a fitness program and nutrition plan that’s best for your fitness level and preferences. 

So if you want to clean up before summer, complete the application below to tell me a little about your goals and personal preferences. Then message me on Facebook to discuss being added to the Spring Cleaning Group.

***If you already work actively with a coach, please do not apply.  Please connect that coach.  This is for my new and current customers only.





My goal is to give you the tools and support you need to get organized this spring and have an amazing, energized summer!!

Are you in???



There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder