Skip to main content

Encourage. Motivate. Inspire. Reasons to Become a Team Beachbody Coach.

Have you ever said to yourself…
"I need a new challenge" or
"I need more income for the kids’ activities" or
"I wish I could make a difference?"
Do you want to give yourself a pay raise?
Do you want plan a dream vacation?
Do you want to feel amazing for helping others achieve their goals?
I know I know, it sounds too good to be true, right?!?!?
Well, I won't lie, I work hard, but the hard work is worth it! I set my own pace, I set my own goals and then I ran my own race! If I want to work harder I work harder, if I need a break, I take a break! But in the end the best feeling in the world is knowing that my success is a direct reflection of my daily activities and consistency!




And this is the thing...coaching does not feel like “work”. 
I love encouraging.
I love motivating.
I love being inspired by others.
 
I love being part of something positive.
I love helping others live better.
I love getting up and seizing the day.
I absolutely love mentoring. 


Beachbody is unbelievable.
Everyone is always there to support one another.
My upline is the #1 coach in Beachbody….out of over 300,000 coaches.
She has a duplicable system to help others achieve their goals.
This is why I have been successful!!
You will have her expertise and my resources to train, support and guide you.

Do you want...
To be part of something BIG? 
To get in the best shape of your life? 
To be surrounded by positive and encouraging team members?
To see yourself grow?
To change lives, starting with your own?


I'm inviting you to join me for 5 days starting WEDNESDAY!
You can learn more about...
-- what I do as a Beachbody coach
--how I coach part-time and manage a full-time career and family
--when you'll start making extra income
--
if it would be a good fit for you!
There are no strings attached, you are not required to join my team!
But what I invite you to do is take a leap of faith and see where it could take you!
It could be the thing that changes your life forever!
I asked myself "WHY NOT ME!!!!" so now I ask you.... “WHY NOT YOU!!!!”

Comment below or private message me to learn more!!
Share or tag someone you think would make a great coach!!!

Email me at atabb01@gmail.com for more info on how YOU can start your own fitness & coaching journey.

Seriously just do it!!! 

I am seeking 5 individuals to mentor and join my COACHING TEAM!
Message me for details or fill out the coaching application to be considered.
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder