Skip to main content

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Personally... I’ve always wanted to be a CAREER MOM.

I always envision myself graduating from the University of Kentucky, getting married, working at a big corporation, having 2 kids, and spending time with friends.

I was DETERMINED to create a successful CAREER, SUPPORT myself and contribute to my family.  Even after having kids, there was no doubt in my mind that I would return to work....because I couldn't imagine being home all day.   It wasn’t easy taking the girls to daycare, but seeing how INDEPENDENT and HAPPY we are today I know it was what was best for them AND me!!

I LOVE being a MOM but I also have an intense desire to be SUCCESSFUL. I am ENERGIZED through my work and accomplishments. I love to receive recognition and rewards.  I enjoy meeting new people and reconnecting with old friends.  I prefer to be busy and tend to get more done when my plate is full.

Yet when I was first introduced to this opportunity I said “no.”  I was already involved in another network marketing company and was building a solid business.  However, after amazing success with my personal fitness goals from engaging in the online challenge group, I found myself posting and talking about the workouts and shakes consistently. 

I’ve had a passion for health and fitness since working at a local gym during college. However I had no idea an opportunity existed to create a LEGIT part-time and full-time career by sharing my fitness journey. 

I didn’t (and still don’t) want to leave my UK job and with the FLEXIBITY of coaching, I can do both. I hustle and work hard.  I gain extra spending money for dance, swim, vacation and other fun activities. 

You know the chills you get when you just know you’ve found the right thing for you….THAT’S WHAT COACHING (and teaching Country Heat LIVE) DOES TO ME!!!

So why am I telling you this!?

Because if you are a busy career woman wanting something more….if are a go getter and natural leader…if you are willing to hustle and work hard…then I want to teach you how to build your own Beachbody business too!

I have been a coach for 2 1/2 years and have a team of moms and career women rocking this business and getting into the best shape of their lives.  It wasn't by chance, it  has taken commitment, positivity, and consistency and I want to share our journey with you!

If you are interested in learning more about becoming a coach and building your own team…complete the form below and I'll contact you. I am co-hosting an online informational session Wednesday March 15 for you to hear from a variety of coaches on our team. I hope you'll join in on the webinar to see if this would be a fit for you!

Are you in?!?!

Complete the form below… and I’ll contact you!

***If you are already a coach this will not apply to you***



There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakeology No Bake Cookies

Over the weekend, I made Shakeology No Bake Cookies (or balls). I prefer to make these as balls rather than flattening them as cookies.  I've made them with both Chocolate and Vanilla Shakeology and both are good.  Using the Vanilla Shakeology actually creates Peanut Butter Balls...you don't really notice the vanilla...it just mixes in.  My girls and husband prefer the Peanut Butter Balls, but when I am craving chocolate...this is a great option!  The girls love helping with this recipe and it's super easy! Ingredients:  1 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology 1 cup all-natural peanut butter 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/2 cup raw honey How to Make:  Combine ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well with rubber spatula or by hand. Roll mixture into balls about 1 inch in size. Put into container. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Enjoy cold. If you are interested in more healthy eating or Shakeology recipes or are looking for fitness support...create

Home Workouts brought my Pre-Baby Body & Confidence Back

After having my two girls, I struggled with getting to the gym as its daycare hours didn’t work around my schedule.  The best day for me was Saturday morning and thenI had to gather my iPad, earbuds, towel, diapers, wipes and two girls.  By the time we were buckled into the car, 30 minutes later, someone had to go to the bathroom.  Then once we got to the gym, I did an hour of cardio while watching Mad Men and walked around the equipment trying to recall sessions with a personal trainer years ago.  Then a week later, we did it all over again and during the week, I walked outside a few nights a week.  My eating habits were somewhat healthy, but I finished my daughter’s mac and cheese and nibbled on her pretzels and goldfish during snack time. As a result, I didn't lose weight, I was tired and I was somewhat depressed as I missed the time and luxury of going to the gym before they were born. Then a friend posted her results from 21 Day Fix and I asked her a few questions th

Almond Joy candy vs. wonder whip

As Halloween approaches, candy options are more and more tempting.  Ok, maybe candy is tempting all year around!!  You want to think those little pieces of chocolate won't affect your weight goals, but they can.  Especially when it's hard to just eat one or two.  Personally, I would much rather have several bites of dessert than just one, so these wonder whip solutions are an amazing alternative to a few pieces of candy!! They are much more filling and satisfying!!  Whip up a bowl today and give your sweet tooth what it wants!!   Thanks to Ilana Muhlstein for sharing this recipe and her registered dietitian knowledge through the 2B Mindset Nutrition program and certified mentorship training!  B oth the Almond Joy candy and wonder whip have 235 calories, but you get a WHOLE cup with the whip rather than just two bites!!  Ingredients:  1 Cup 0-2% Plain Greek Yogurt 1 TBSP unsweetened Shredded Coconut 1 TBSP Cocoa Nibs 2 tsp. cocoa powder